Saturday, August 11, 2012

The new maneuver: Sneakers + Wedges = SneakerWedges

Wanted to looked sporty but still on feminine side? I introduce you Sneaker Wedges ;) MTVstyle said that this sneaker wedges was the "It shoe of the season". Wow so fab! High fashion brand such as Isabel Marant, Marc Jacobs, Y-3 and some athletic brands such as Nike and Adidas are get into this trend. Let's take a look about this shoes--which so taken a lot fashionista breath away-- Haha...

Nike x Liberty's New Sky High Dunk Trainers.


 Adidas Originals Top Ten Hi Sleek Heel Shoes


 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Kisha Colorblock Sneaker Wedges 

 ChloĆ© Wedge Sneaker in Tan



Left: Fashion Blogger Chiara of The Blonde Salad, Right: Rose Huntington-Whiteley both wore Isabel Marant


Kate Bosworth wore Isabel Marant Bobby Sneaker

 Heidi Klum wore Isabel Marant Betty Sneakers



xoxo

3 comments:

  1. omg. the shoes looks amazing! your blog is very good and interesting *_* keep in touch! follow?

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! how did you get the pics on the left to be links? like your tumblr/facebook links? I want something like that for my online shop on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy about sneakers, I only wish some of them were more affordable ! Nice article !

    Take care,
    Eli

    ReplyDelete